1. the principle or policy of achieving some goal by gradual steps rather than by drastic change.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But under the name of Liberalism, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program until one day America will be a socialist nation without knowing how it happened.”
Socialist Party presidential candidate in 1940, 1944 and 1948.
Obama Wanted High Gas Prices…Gradually (2008 Election Campaign)
Pay attention from 0:20 min to end.
Trouble viewing video? Click Here.
Why America is Devolving Towards Absolute Government Control
By Kelly OConnell
April 16, 2012
Congressional Record January 10, 1963
On January 10, 1963, Florida US Representative Albert Sydney Herlong, Jr gave a speech outlining what he believed to be the 45 methods communists were using to take over America. Ponder the staggering number of these goals already achieved, much to our mortal damage.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Control schools. Use them to transmit socialist & Marxist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Infiltrate teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Discredit American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. Promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate churches. Replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit Bible & emphasize need for intellectual maturity, rejecting a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit US Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle American culture & discourage teaching of American history because it’s only part of the “big picture.”
32. Support any socialist movement to centralize control over any part of the culture: education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
III. Frankfurt School
The Frankfurt School were a group of German intellectual Marxists who established the Institute of Social Research at Frankfurt University, modeled after the Marx-Engels Institute in Moscow. This became known as the “Frankfurt School.” After Hitler came to power, these Marxist professors fled to the West to preserve their lives. Setting up shop in Columbia University, they decided to launch a mission to convert America to Marxism via a soft war. According to one source they did certain things to aid this:
To further the advance of their ‘quiet’ cultural revolution – but giving us no ideas about their plans for the future – the Frankfurt School recommended (among other things):
- The creation of racism offences.
- Continual change to create confusion
- The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
- The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
- Huge immigration to destroy identity.
- The promotion of excessive drinking
- Emptying of churches
- An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
- Dependency on the state or state benefits
- Control and dumbing down of media
- Encouraging the breakdown of the family
A main idea of the Frankfurt School was exploiting Freud’s ‘pansexualism’ – the search for pleasure, the exploitation of the differences between the sexes, the overthrowing of traditional relationships between men and women. To further their aims they would:
- attack the authority of the father, deny the specific roles of father and mother, and wrest away from families their rights as primary educators of their children.
- abolish differences in the education of boys and girls
- abolish all forms of male dominance – hence the presence of women in the armed forces
- declare women to be an ‘oppressed class’ and men as ‘oppressors’
Munzenberg summed up the Frankfurt School’s long-term operation thus: ‘We will make the West so corrupt that it stinks.’
***A MUST WATCH VIDEO***
Video referencing the Frankfurt School and the gradual meme of “Political Correctness” and Critical Theory……
Trouble viewing video? Click Here.
IV. Fabian Society: Slow Conquering Socialism
The Fabian Society of Britain was named after Roman general Fabius Maximus, famed for a warfare style that eked out victories via patience and attrition. Fabian socialists likewise seek to take over their host countries by slowly changing standards until the dumbed-down populace no longer has the wit to notice or care. A sociological analogy might be—how predators groom their victims, often waiting years for a chance to exploit their prey. An author sums up their strategy:
Like their namesake, today’s Fabians avoid open confrontation with the forces of freedom and, subsequently, tend to shield their true agenda from the light of day.
The creed of the Society, written in 1887, was as follows:
“It (The Fabian Society) therefore aims at the reorganization of society by the emancipation of land and industrial Capital from individual and class ownership…The Society accordingly works for the extinction of private property in land.”
The Fabian plan was to infiltrate America by targeting our legal system. Fabian convert Felix Cohen, a law professor at Yale, wrote the following:
“It is possible to attempt the overthrow of capitalism as an economic system without at the same time attacking the substance of capitalist law…Socialists can learn from their adversaries that it is always possible to attack existing law, in the name of democracy, justice, and liberty, in the name of the great ideals of the American Constitution, and in the name of law itself.”
Fabians sought to overthrow our system by changing the meaning of our stated legal concepts, and to codify those changes with cases brought by Fabian lawyers before Fabian Judges. The effect of this has been that while the technical wording of American law hasn’t changed much, the implementation has been transferred from the citizen and his elected representatives, to appointed bureaucrats. The Fabians have, diabolically, used our own laws to change the law. Freedom is the victim of these Socialist manipulations.
A MUST READ at the following Link:
The Origins of Obama’s New, Stunningly Fawning, Documentary (Campaign Short Movie)? Does it Emulate Stuart Chase?
Stuart Chase was a Fabian socialist and adviser to President FDR. He wrote a book called “The New Deal” and may have been the originator of the phrase.
I’ve gathered links to many of Stuart Chase’s books on this page, as well as books about Fabian Socialism. If you are looking for the book “When the War Ends: The Road We Are Traveling, 1914-1942″ by Stuart Chase, you may find it linked here. (see below)
Perhaps most interesting is what Stuart Chase said in the 1920s after visiting the Soviet Union: “Why should Russians have all the fun remaking the world?”
From Marx to Lenin, Gramsci & Alinsky
Excerpts from The Keys of this Blood by Malachi Martin, 1990 [734 pages]
Obama’s Ideological Father: “Gramsci... organized the Italian Communist party in 1921…. Since this was four years after the Russian Revolution, Gramsci assumed Italians would welcome a Bolshevik convulsion of their own. But it didn’t happen….
He found three explanations: Christianity,nationalism and charity. …the way to set the stage for a Marxist revolution was in coming to grips with these three conditions….
- The first stratagem was the assault on Christianity by arguing religion should not inform or be employed in public discourse. Gramsci realized that if religion were confined to private worship, its hold on Italians would dissipate….
- Second… Gramsci contended Italians were part of a grand global mission….
- Last…Gramsci engaged in efforts to persuade Italians that the way, the only way, to express humanitarian concern for the poor or those left behind as the detritus of capitalism is through a government that can be benevolent….
“Obama… has suggested overtly and tacitly that religion should be a matter relegated to private worship outside the confines of public life…. [Through] his proposal to deny tax deductions for charitable gifts, government is being converted into the only public charity. Moreover, the transfer of wealth in the stimulus package and the increased tax burden on the most productive element of society will inevitably decrease incentives and expand the size and influence of government….. Our leaders may not identify themselves as Gramscians and may even mock the designation, but make no mistake: Gramsci’s DNA is in their bloodstream.”
Remember the recent split between Obama and the Catholic Church about contraceptives and the employer mandate?
There certainly is a split within America’s Catholic community, but Obama and his fifth column leftist or “progressive” supporters and handlers seem to be winning.
What lies behind this confrontation is a decades-long assault on the Christian religion, the Catholic Church and its “Culture of Life” in particular, which are regarded by modern-day Marxists as a major impediment to their plans for a complete takeover of American – and global – institutions. These Marxists are guided by Italian Communist Antonio Gramsci, whose writings were introduced to the United States in the mid-1950s by Carl Marzani, a publisher and Soviet KGB agent whose publishing house was subsidized by the KGB. Marzani published The Open Marxism of Antonio Gramsci in 1957. 2
Gramsci’s Marxist theory of cultural revolution stressed that dominance over the existing order in the West, including religion, was rooted in education, the media, law, and a mass culture of beliefs, values, and traditions. He said that it was through these elements that the “ruling class” exercised mind-control or “hegemony” over ordinary people. Hence, to overturn the existing order and “Marxize the inner man,” one must create a subversive program of “counter-hegemony” against its supporting culture. The war against the existing culture would leave nothing outside of the struggle, especially Christianity, to negate the established modes of thought and ways of doing things.
Christianity is considered a prime target in preparing the way for a “Marxized America,” since religion, as an independent center of societal values, stands in the way of creating a new culture based on what is deceptively called “social justice” and “change.” Religion, in the Gramsci view, is the foundation for the Western values of individual liberty, private property, and the traditional family, and must be abolished in order for the new communist society to emerge.
ADD in a touch of Saul Alinsky:
Alinsky’s tactics were based, not on Stalin’s revolutionary violence, but on the Neo-Marxist strategies of Antonio Gramsci, an Italian Communist.
Like Alinsky, Mikhail Gorbachev followed Gramsci, not Lenin. In fact, Gramsci aroused Stalins’s wrath by suggesting that Lenin’s revolutionary plan wouldn’t work in the West. Instead the primary assault would be on Biblical absolutes and Christian values, which must be crushed as a social force before the new face of Communism could rise and flourish. Malachi Martin gave us a progress report:
“By 1985, the influence of traditional Christian philosophy in the West was weak and negligible…. Gramsci’s master strategy was now feasible. Humanly speaking, it was no longer too tall an order to strip large majorities of men and women in the West of those last vestiges that remained to them of Christianity’s transcendent God.”