#1 Concern of Americans? Jobs and the Economy (Debt)
“I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits — either now or in the future.”
(Remarks by President Obama to a Joint Session of Congress, September 9, 2009)
Paul Ryan: Hiding Spending Doesn’t Reduce Spending
**Did you note Obama’s reaction to Paul Ryan speaking the TRUTH about Spending? Pause this video at 05:26 min**
Paul Ryan Destroys Debbie Wasserman-Schultz in Obamacare Debate
**Shows TRUE actual deficit created by Obamacare….By the CBO (Congressional Budget Office). Includes the “CUTS in Medicare” to pay for Obamacare.**
The following is a brief biography of Rep. Paul Ryan, selected to be Mitt Romney’s running mate.
* Currently serving seventh term as a member of Congress.
* Ryan was little known outside Janesville when he ran for Congress in 1998 at age 28. He captured 57 percent of the vote.
* Ryan’s first budget plan, which he called “Roadmap for America’s Future,” was released in 2010.
* Early in his career as a representative to Congress, Ryan held office hours in an old truck he converted into an office.
* Ryan was the legislative director for Sen. Sam Brownback of Kansas, 1995-1997.
* Born and raised in the community of Janesville; Ryan is a fifth-generation Wisconsin native.
* Ryan moonlighted on Capitol Hill as a waiter at the Tortilla Coast restaurant and as a fitness trainer at Washington Sport and Health Club.
* One of Ryan’s summer jobs in college was as an Oscar Mayer salesman in Minnesota, peddling turkey bacon and a new line called “Lunchables” to supermarkets.
* Ryan worked as a marketing consultant for his family’s construction business before being elected to Congress. The company — Ryan Incorporated Central — began as an earthmoving business created by his great-grandfather in 1884.
* Ryan’s hobbies include hunting and fishing. He is a bowhunter and belongs to his hometown’s archery association - the Janesville Bowmen.
* For fun, Ryan noodles catfish, catching them barehanded with a fist down their throats.
* Ryan listens to Rage Against the Machine and Led Zeppelin