Obama’s 20-Year Pastor Jeremiah Wright Endorses Anti-Semitic, Anti-Israel “March To Jerusalem”…
If only Obama wasn’t President, he could join in the festivities.
(INN) — Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who was US President Barack Obama’s pastor for 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago’s south side, has endorsed the planned ”March to Jerusalem” slated for March 30th.
It follows on the heels of the anti-Israel, anti-Semitic Doha Conference in Qatar on the Defense of ‘Occupied’ Jerusalem,” a two day long effort to demonize Israel and deny Judaism’s more than three thousand year connection to Jerusalem.
Both events are designed to reverse what their organizers call the “Judaization” of “occupied Jerusalem.”
The White House has refused to comment on Wright’s decision to endorse the “March to Jerusalem”, or the presence of State Department consultants at the so-called Doha Conference.
The National Conference of Jewish Affairs said “That the President’s long-time pastor and “spiritual leader” is now endorsing the Global March to Jerusalem, without a reaction from the White House, underscores President Obama’s failure to recognize the unalterable significance of Judaism’s multi-millennial connection to Jerusalem, which is the capital of the Jewish State, Israel.”
Wright, of “God Damn America” notoriety, has also asserted on ABC News that the U.S. brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own “terrorism.”
He has also made openly anti-Semitic statements saying Jews have robbed him of his influence over Obama, “Them Jews aren’t going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office.”
From the Global March on Jerusalem’s own website a list of “American Personalities” participating in the march:
1. Medea Benjamin is an American political activist, best known for co-founding Code Pink and, along with her husband, activist and author Kevin Danaher, fair trade advocacy group Global Exchange. Benjamin also was a Green Party candidate in 2000 for the United States Senate.
2. Rabbi Lynn Gottlieb, American rabbi in the Jewish Renewal movement
3. Dr. Richard Falk, Professor of International Law Emeritus, Princeton University
4. Ann Wright, former United States Army colonel
5. Clayborne Carson, Professor & Director, Martin Luther King Jr. Research and Education Institute, Stanford University
6. David Hartsough, Co-founder of Nonviolent Peaceforce
7. Edward Peck, Retired US Ambassador and career US Diplomat
8. Dr. Hatem Bazian, Senior Lecturer in Near Eastern and Ethnic Studies, University of California, Berkeley
9. Joe Meadors, Veteran and Survivor of the 1967 Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty
10. Marcy Winograd, Los Angeles teacher, peace activist and former candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives
11. Roger Leisner, Radio Free Maine
12. Susan Abulhawa, Palestinian-American author and Founder of Playgrounds for Palestine
13. Samuel F. Hart, U.S. Ambassador, ret.
14. Benjamin Monnet, World Assembly Member, USA/Korea
15. Dr.Amir M. Maasoumi Ann Wright, former United States Army colonel Benjamin Monnet,World Assembly Member, USA/Korea
16. CornellWest, American philosopher, author, and civil rights activist
17. Rev.Dr. Dorsey Blake, Former Dean of Faculty, Starr King School for the Ministry
18. Professor Francis A. Boyle, University of Illinois College of Law
19. Rev.Dr. Jeremiah Wright
20. Dr.Judith Butler, American philosopher and Professor, University of California, Berkeley
21. MedeaBenjiman, Anti-war organizer and activist
PRESIDENT OBAMA’S LONGTIME “SPIRITUAL LEADER”, REV. JEREMIAH WRIGHT,
JEWISH LEADERS CALL ON OBAMA TO CONDEMN UPCOMING EVENT
State Dept. Consultant Addresses Anti-Semitic, Anti-Israel Doha Conference in Qatar
New York, March 12, 2012 — The National Conference on Jewish Affairs has learned that among the endorsers of the upcoming “Global March to Jerusalem” is the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who was President Obama’s pastor for 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago’s south side. The Rev. Wright, of “God Damn America” notoriety http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo, also asserted that the U.S. brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own “terrorism.” (source: ABC News)
The Doha conference itself was a two-day long effort to demonize Israel and deny Judaism’s more than three thousand year connection to Jerusalem. The words and tone of Mr. Insley’s speech in which he attacked and ridiculed Israel’s leaders and politicians, and also US politicians, are a disgrace to our nation.Mr. Insley not only claimed to be an official consultant to the State Department, but claimed to have spent the past decade “coordinating many international exchanges with State Department delegations.” You can read his entire speech here: http://www.qatarconferences.org/jerusalem/documents.php, or simply read some of the lowlights in the attached press release.On behalf of our national membership we ask whether (1) Mr. Insley attended the conference about Jerusalem in Doha on February 26-27, 2012, as an official representative of the United States government; (2) any US taxpayer dollars were used to subsidize any part of Mr. Insley’s attendance at the Doha conference; and if the answer to any of those two questions are no, whether an official statement correcting the misimpression created by Mr. Insley will be sent to all participants of the Doha Conference, as well as to the government of Israel. Of course, if the answer to either is yes we are appalled that our government is officially taking such positions anywhere, but especially in such a public and already vehemently anti-Israel forum, and intend to pursue this with members of congress. We further wish to know whether the Department of State intends to sever all official and any other contact with Mr. Insley for his slanderous and disgraceful attacks on the government of Israel and on the reputations of members of the United States Congress.
NCJA leaders note the global, heavily-funded propaganda war that is currently being waged by Arab leaders and hard leftists (including such dangerously foolish Jewish publicity-hounds as Medea Benjamin, Richard Falk, Neta Golan and Rabbi Lynn Gottlieb), and the release of a slickly produced propaganda song designed to lure world anti-Semites, self-hating Jews, leftists without a cause, and other Israel haters to march on Jerusalem.
List of endorsers, from the Global March on Jerusalem website: http://gm2j.com/main/american-personalities/