For some Americans, while you read this your eyes are likely to pop out of the sockets and your slack jaw might give you pain.
Educate yourselves about the “cancer” that is presently taking up space in Manhattan.
We can thank President Woodrow Wilson for initiating this mess through the League of Nations that became this monstrosity.
Has the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and the Biderberg Group become more powerful through this “Nudging” of Americans and Manipulating Americans towards Global Socialism? (Through Executive Orders signed by our President).
READ, THINK and Awaken Americans:
Control population growth, re-distribute wealth, force social and “economic equity and justice,” economic control, consumption control, land and water use control, and re-settlement control
DICED is UN’s Environmental Constitution for the World
March 20, 2012
I am sure there are many Americans who have no idea nor care what “The Draft International Covenant on Environment and Development” (DICED) is. They should. Some call the Draft Covenant “Agenda 21 on steroids” while others see it as the “Environmental Constitution of global governance.”
The first version of the Covenant was presented to the United Nations in 1995 on the occasion of its 50th anniversary. It was hoped that it would become a negotiating document for a global treaty on environmental conservation and sustainable development.
The fourth version of the Covenant, issued on September 22, 2010, was written to control all development tied to the environment, “the highest form of law for all human activity.’
The Covenant’s 79 articles, described in great detail in 242 pages, take Sustainable Development principles described in Agenda 21 and transform them into global law, which supersedes all constitutions including the U.S. Constitution.
All signatory nations, including the U.S., would become centrally planned, socialist countries in which all decisions would be made within the framework of Sustainable Development.
In collaboration with Earth Charter (*Note see LINK below) and Elizabeth Haub Foundation for Environmental Policy and Law from Canada, the Covenant was issued by the International Council on Environmental Law (ICEL) in Bonn, Germany, and the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) with offices in Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, UK.
Federal agencies that are members of the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) include U.S. Department of State, Commerce, Agriculture (Forest Service), Interior (Fish and Wildlife, National Park Service), and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The same agencies are members of the White House Rural Council and the newly established White House Council on Strong Cities, Strong Communities (Executive Order, March 15, 2012).
The Draft Covenant is a blueprint “to create an agreed single set of fundamental principles like a ‘code of conduct’ used in many civil law, socialist, and theocratic traditions, which may guide States, intergovernmental organizations, and individuals.”
The writers describe the Covenant as a “living document,” a blueprint that will be adopted by all members of the United Nations. They say that global partnership is necessary in order to achieve Sustainable Development, by focusing on “social and economic pillars.” The writers are very careful to avoid the phrase, “one world government.” Proper governance is necessary on all levels, “from the local to the global.” (p.36)
The Covenant underwent four writings, in 1995, 2000, 2004, and 2010, influenced by the Johannesburg World Summit on Sustainable Development, by ideas of development control and social engineering by the United Nations, “leveling the playing field for international trade, and having a common basis of future lawmaking.”
- Article 3 proposes that the entire globe should be under “the protection of international law.”
- Article 11 discusses “equity” and “equitable manner” which are code words for communism.
- Article 16 requires that all member nations must adopt environmental conservation into all national decisions.
- Article 20 requires that all nations must “mitigate the adverse effects of climate change.” If we ratify this document, we must thus fight a non-existent man-made climate change.
- Article 31 requires the eradication of poverty by spreading the wealth from developed nations to developing countries.
- Article 32 requires recycling.
- Article 33 demands that countries calculate “the size of the human population their environment is capable of supporting and to implement measures that prevent the population from exceeding that level.”
- Article 33 delineates long-term resettlement and estimating the “carrying capacity of the environment.”
- Article 34 demands the maintenance of an open and non-discriminatory international trading system in which “prices of commodities and raw materials reflect the full direct and indirect social and environmental costs of their extraction, production, transport, marketing, and where appropriate, ultimate disposal.” The capitalist model of supply and demand pricing does not matter.
- Article 36 describes military and hostile activities.
- Article 39 decides management plans and quotas for permissible taking or “harvesting transboundary biological resources.”
- Article 41 requires integrated planning systems, irrespective of administrative boundaries within a country, and is based on Paragraph 10.5 of Agenda 21, which seeks to “facilitate allocation of land to the uses that provide the greatest sustainable benefits and to promote the transition to a sustainable and integrated management of land resources.” The impact assessment procedure is developed by the World Bank.
“Aquifers, drainage basins, coastal, marine areas, and any areas called ecological units must be taken into account when allocating land for municipal, agricultural, grazing, forestry, and other uses.” Agricultural subsidies are discouraged, as well as subsidizing private enterprises.
“Physical planning must follow an integrated approach to land use – infrastructure, highways, railways, waterways, dams, and harbors. Town and country planning must include land use plans elaborated at all levels of government.”
- Article 48 demands that biotechnology from research and development and royalties be shared; free access and transfer of technology is also required.
- Article 51 reveals that we will have to pay for these repressive new requirements while Article 52 shows that we must pay 0.7 percent of GDP for Official Development Assistance. This reaffirms the political commitment made in Paragraph 33.13 of Agenda 21 in 1992.
- Article 69 deals with settlement of disputes by an arbitrary tribunal such as the Permanent Court of Arbitration, the International Court of Justice, or the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea.
- Article 71 describes the amendment process, which is submitted to the Secretary-General of the United Nations. UN Secretary-General would review the implementation of this document every five years.
Writers of the Draft Covenant are the UN Secretariat, international lawyers, and U.S. professors from Cornell, Princeton, Pace University, Middlebury College, George Washington University Law School, Bucknell University, University of Indiana, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, Meadville Theological School, University of the Pacific, two General Counsel Representatives from the Environmental Protection Agency, and two attorneys in private practice.
Since this Draft Covenant has a Preamble and 79 articles, it is obviously intended to be a world constitution for global governance, an onerous way to control population growth, re-distribute wealth, force social and “economic equity and justice,” economic control, consumption control, land and water use control, and re-settlement control as a form of social engineering.
Debbie Coffey—Agenda 21 on Steroids
World “Sustainability”, controlling our population in America and the World. Carol Browner, the former Obama’s “Global Warming Czar”. Until late 2008 Browner was a member of Socialist International Commission for a Sustainable World Society. Our current Science Czar for Obama is John Holdren advocates EUGENICS.
The Dangerous Worldview of Maurice Strong and Sustainable Development
by Brannon Howse
This is an excerpt from Brannon’s book Grave Influence: 21 Radicals and their Worldviews that Rule America From The Grave. Click here to order your hard-cover copy today which is 368 pages and includes 300 footnotes.
You’ll recall that the counter-cultural revolution of the 1960s was largely about the promotion of mysticism, pagan spirituality, and socialism. Many 60s radicals grew up to become educators, reporters, elected officials, corporate officers, and leaders in the radical foundations now implementing sustainable development policies. To drastically understate the case: It’s a big problem.
The end game of sustainable development is global governance. If you doubt my claim, then consider the words of the Commission on Global Governance, an organization allied with the United Nations:
The environment, perhaps more than any other issue, has helped to crystallize the notion that humanity has a common future. The concept of sustainable development is now widely used and accepted as a framework within which all countries, rich and poor, should operate. The aspect that particularly concerns us is the global governance implications. [emphasis mine]
After the Brazil Earth Summit, President Bill Clinton created the President’s Council on Sustainable Development. As DeWeese explains, the Clinton Administration side-stepped Congress to approve the sustainable development agenda and implement its policies in America:
All cabinet officials had to do was change some wording of existing programs and reroute already-approved funding to begin to implement the agenda-without Congress and without debate. Former Commerce Secretary Ron Brown told a meeting of the President’s Council that he could implement 67% of the Sustainable Development agenda in his agency with no new legislation. Other agencies like Interior, EPA, HUD and more did the same thing. To help it all along, Clinton issued a blizzard of Executive Orders.
Some of the groups pushing the sustainable development agenda include Planned Parenthood, the Sierra Club, the National Education Association, and a host of government bureaucrats serving both Republican and Democrat administrations.
Americans are watching the destruction of free-market capitalism under our most socialistic, left-wing administration ever. Yet, in my second book, published in 1995, I warned of this and quoted Maurice Strong, who was head of the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio. I’ll repeat his words to point out that what is happening in America is a long-planned transformation of America into a socialist nation: “Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?”
He also extolled the need to destroy the concept of individual sovereign nations:
It is simply not feasible for sovereignty to be exercised unilaterally by individual nation-states, however powerful. It is a principle which will yield only slowly and reluctantly to the imperatives of global environmental cooperation.
In a corollary to Strong’s position, Helen Caldicott of the Union of Concerned Scientists has declared the “horrors” of free-market capitalism:
Free enterprise really means rich people get richer. They have the freedom to exploit and psychologically rape their fellow human beings in the process…Capitalism is destroying the earth.
It is not only free-market capitalism they seek to destroy but Christianity itself, since the Protestant Reformation is what gave birth to free-market capitalism. Bible-minded Christians are further enemies of these globalist goals because Christians do not believe in the worship of nature as does the pantheistic, pagan spiritualism behind the movement.
***Footnotes and further reading at link below*****
Related Links: Suggest YOU read every one of them.
Obama’s NEWEST Executive Order:
President Obama Signs Executive Order Allowing for Control Over All US Resources. Is the Center for American Progress the Shadow Party that Controls Obama?
Remember Carol Browner, the Obama Czar that was into World Sustainability? She now is at the Center for American Progress.
Mr. “Green” Czar (avowed Communist) Van Jones is now at the Center for American Progress.
Anna Burger of SEIU now at Center for American Progress Action Fund.
Andy Stern of SEIU connected to the Center for American Progress
Is the Center for American Progress ACTUALLY the Soros funded “Shadow Party”? Does Obama actually Follow CAP’s Instructions?
Remember the SHADOW PARTY was originated by George Soros, HILLARY CLINTON and Harold Ickes.
Again, the question should be asked: IS the Center for American Progress a “Shadow Party”?
MEET THE CENTER FOR AMERICAN PROGRESS
CAP’s Liberal Leadership:
Former Clinton Chief Of Staff John Podesta Launched “Liberal Policy Institute” Center For American Progress (CAP) “To Drive The Message For Democrats.” (Julia Malone, “Activists Race To Fill ‘Soft Money’ Gap,” The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 9/21/03)
The Nation: “It’s Not Completely Wrong To See [CAP] As A Shadow Government, A Kind Of Clinton White-House-In-Exile – Or A White House Staff In Readiness For President Hillary Clinton.” (Robert Dreyfuss, “An Idea Factory For The Democrats,” The Nation, 3/1/04)
- “It Is The Official Hillary Clinton Think Tank.” (Christian Bourge, “Analysis: Liberal Think Tank Debuts,” United Press International, 7/7/03)
CAP’s Extreme Left Wing Funding:
George Soros Reportedly Pledged $3 Million To CAP. (Amy Westfeldt, “Billionaire Puts His Money Where His Mouth Is – Toward Ousting Bush,” The Associated Press, 6/10/04)
- Soros Has Been Called The “Daddy Warbucks” Of Drug Legalization. Joseph A. Califano Jr., Op-Ed, “Devious Efforts To Legalize Drugs,” The Washington Post, 12/4/96)
Major Democrat 527 Donors Peter Lewis And Marion Sandler Sit On CAP’s Board. “For example, in 2003, Peter B. Lewis and Marion Sandler sat on the board of the Center for American Progress, a 501c3 non-profit. They are also major donors to Section 527 organizations involved in this year’s political discussions. Peter Lewis is ranked #2 in donations to 527s this cycle after giving $23.1 million. Marion Sandler and her husband are ranked #4 after giving $13 million.” (Political Money Line Website, www.tray.com, Accessed 11/17/04)
- Peter Lewis, George Soros And John Sperling Have “Bankrolled The Pro-Pot Movement.” (Joel Stein, “The New Politics Of Pot; Can It Go Legit?” Time, 11/4/02)
RELATED to the EARTH CHARTER:
From Canada Free Press: More information about Maurice Strong and financier George Soros.
All that President Barack Obama is doing to transform America, Free World over to One World Government begins and ends with one Maurice Strong. Soros is merely the financier
By Judi McLeod Thursday, May 13, 2010
Why Did The DHS, ICE Just Order 450 MILLION Rounds Of .40 Caliber Ammunition? WHO gave the Order To Do So? Obama? Holder? Napolitano?
The WHAT IF’s:
Scenarios; just assumptions.
1. WHAT IF Joe Biden (Mr. put foot in mouth) is replaced prior to the November 2012 elections by Obama choosing Hillary Clinton as VP?
2. WHAT IF: Obama is re-elected in November 2012 with Hillary as VP. Then when all the “ducks are in a row”, for some reason Obama steps down thus moving Hillary into the Presidency?
3. WHAT IF Hillary assumes the presidency, then initiates the Shadow Party to overtake America and abolishes our Constitution?
Will YOU look at Hillary Clinton differently now?
We the People must elect conservatives to the Senate, the House of Representatives and the White House.
Then the FIRST order of business SHOULD BE to annul all Charters and Declarations signed by the U.S.; defund and get rid of the UN on U.S. Soil!
Think about this: Was there an inherent/subliminal message in the movie
“The Book of Eli” (Starring Denzel Washington)?
For those that haven’t seen it…..suggest you rent or Netflix the movie and WATCH IT.
A post-apocalyptic tale, in which a lone man fights his way across America in order to protect a sacred book that holds the secrets to saving humankind.