Learn the acronyms meaning, study them and stand up to them
The UN is using “gradualism” and backdoor tactics, to garner acceptance and in some cases support in their quest for Global Socialism: No SOVEREIGNTY for your city, your county, your state or your COUNTRY.
**MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THROUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE LAST LINK OF THIS BLOG!***
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
What is Agenda 21? Read at link below:
DICED: Agenda 21 on Steroids. What Americans Should Know about Global Socialism Right Under Our Noses. Is Obama Complicit or Just Following Marching Orders from the Shadow Party?
Control population growth, re-distribute wealth, force social and “economic equity and justice,” economic control, consumption control, land and water use control, and re-settlement control.
Development, by ideas of development control and social engineering by the United Nations, “leveling the playing field for international trade, and having a common basis of future lawmaking.”
- Article 3 proposes that the entire globe should be under “the protection of international law.”
- Article 11 discusses “equity” and “equitable manner” which are code words for communism.
- Article 16 requires that all member nations must adopt environmental conservation into all national decisions.
- Article 20 requires that all nations must “mitigate the adverse effects of climate change.” If we ratify this document, we must thus fight a non-existent man-made climate change.
- Article 31 requires the eradication of poverty by spreading the wealth from developed nations to developing countries.
- Article 32 requires recycling.
- Article 33 demands that countries calculate “the size of the human population their environment is capable of supporting and to implement measures that prevent the population from exceeding that level.”
- Article 33 delineates long-term resettlement and estimating the “carrying capacity of the environment.”
- Article 34 demands the maintenance of an open and non-discriminatory international trading system in which “prices of commodities and raw materials reflect the full direct and indirect social and environmental costs of their extraction, production, transport, marketing, and where appropriate, ultimate disposal.” The capitalist model of supply and demand pricing does not matter.
- Article 36 describes military and hostile activities.
- Article 39 decides management plans and quotas for permissible taking or “harvesting transboundary biological resources.”
- Article 41 requires integrated planning systems, irrespective of administrative boundaries within a country, and is based on Paragraph 10.5 of Agenda 21, which seeks to “facilitate allocation of land to the uses that provide the greatest sustainable benefits and to promote the transition to a sustainable and integrated management of land resources.” The impact assessment procedure is developed by the World Bank.
“Aquifers, drainage basins, coastal, marine areas, and any areas called ecological units must be taken into account when allocating land for municipal, agricultural, grazing, forestry, and other uses.” Agricultural subsidies are discouraged, as well as subsidizing private enterprises.
“Physical planning must follow an integrated approach to land use – infrastructure, highways, railways, waterways, dams, and harbors. Town and country planning must include land use plans elaborated at all levels of government.”
- Article 48 demands that biotechnology from research and development and royalties be shared; free access and transfer of technology is also required.
- Article 51 reveals that we will have to pay for these repressive new requirements while Article 52 shows that we must pay 0.7 percent of GDP for Official Development Assistance. This reaffirms the political commitment made in Paragraph 33.13 of Agenda 21 in 1992.
- Article 69 deals with settlement of disputes by an arbitrary tribunal such as the Permanent Court of Arbitration, the International Court of Justice, or the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea.
- Article 71 describes the amendment process, which is submitted to the Secretary-General of the United Nations. UN Secretary-General would review the implementation of this document every five years.
Writers of the Draft Covenant are the UN Secretariat, international lawyers, and U.S. professors from Cornell, Princeton, Pace University, Middlebury College, George Washington University Law School, Bucknell University, University of Indiana, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, Meadville Theological School, University of the Pacific, two General Counsel Representatives from the Environmental Protection Agency, and two attorneys in private practice.
World “Sustainability”, controlling our population in America and the World. Carol Browner, the former Obama’s “Global Warming Czar”. Until late 2008 Browner was a member of Socialist International Commission for a Sustainable World Society. Our current Science Czar for Obama is John Holdren advocates EUGENICS.
President Obama Signs Executive Order Allowing for Control Over All US Resources. Is the Center for American Progress the Shadow Party that Controls Obama?
RELATED to the EARTH CHARTER:
From Canada Free Press: More information about Maurice Strong and financier George Soros.
All that President Barack Obama is doing to transform America, Free World over to One World Government begins and ends with one Maurice Strong. Soros is merely the financier
By Judi McLeod Thursday, May 13, 2010
Since WHEN does an International Group have the RIGHT to Interfere With Legislation in the United States Sovereignty?
‘FERTILITY MANAGEMENT’: AL GORE CALLS ON WOMEN TO HAVE FEWER CHILDREN…TO CURB POLLUTION. Malthusian Ideology and Population Control (UN and Agenda 21)
Agenda 21 & the Club of Rome: The “Nudging” (Herding) of Americans Toward Globalization and Total Control
Climate Change Profiteers?
Read by clicking on blue links below and EDUCATE yourselves America!
Godfather of “Global Warming” Comes out of Shadows and Has Way to Rio+20 “Sustainable Development” paid by U.N. Is the U.N. Still advocating Global Socialism the “Green Way”?
****NOW TIED TO THE ABOVE IS
Sounds innocent; doesn’t it?
Local Governments for Sustainability
ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability is the world’s leading association of cities and local governments dedicated to sustainable development. ICLEI is a powerful movement of 12 mega-cities, 100 super-cities and urban regions, 450 large cities as well as 450 small and medium-sized cities and towns in 84 countries.
ICLEI promotes local action for global sustainability and supports cities to become sustainable, resilient, resource-efficient, biodiverse, low-carbon; to build a smart infrastructure; and to develop an inclusive, green urban economy. The ultimate aim is to achieve healthy and happy communities. We have developed stable, long-term programs to support local-level sustainability and continue to develop innovative new programs to respond to issues of international concern.
Founded in 1990
ICLEI was founded in 1990 as the ‘International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives’. The Council was established when more than 200 local governments from 43 countries convened at our inaugural conference, the World Congress of Local Governments for a Sustainable Future, at the United Nations in New York.
About the name
Our Mission and Mandate
ICLEI’s mission is to build and serve a worldwide movement of local governments to achieve tangible improvements in global sustainability with special focus on environmental conditions through cumulative local actions.
ICLEI’s general mandate is to build an active and committed municipal membership of local spheres of government (local and regional governments and authorities) as well as international, regional, national and sub-national local government associations.
From ICLEI’s origins in 1990 a wide variety of international and regional partners has supported our work. This includes global agencies, national and regional governments, academic institutions, non-governmental organizations and other associations.
ICLEI continuously attracts funders to effectively deliver our programs and campaigns worldwide.
Partners in ICLEI:
A partial list:
ICLEI’s global work – A worldwide movement of local governments
414 13th St., Suite 400
Oakland, CA 94612
Tel: (510) 844-0699
Fax: (510) 844-0698
The STAR Community Rating System uniquely combines:
A framework for sustainability that covers the social, economic and environmental dimensions of community;
A rating system that drives continuous improvement and fosters competition; and
An online system that gathers, organizes, analyzes, and presents information required to meet sustainability goals.
International Goals and Agreements
Our programs and projects advocate participatory, long-term, strategic planning processes that address local sustainability while protecting global common goods. This approach links local action and solutions to the global challenges we are facing, and therefore also links local action to global goals and targets such as:
Through its local, regional and international programs, and projects, ICLEI works with local governments to generate political awareness of key themes in the area of sustainability.
Agenda 21, Project 60, Sustainable Growth: Worldwide Socialism via the United Nations. CHANGE the CONVERSATION
G. Edward Griffin, author of The Creature From Jekyll Island:
“Behind The Green Mask: UN Agenda 21 covers a tremendous amount of ground in a concise, well-written, and deeply insightful book. Rosa lays bare the building blocks of tyranny from global to local that are the foundation of the UN’s Agenda 21/Sustainable Development.”
Rep. Jim McCune, Washington State congressman, in his newsletter:
Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21, was written by a woman who was able to put into words her first-hand experiences of her harrowing journey defending property rights. It reads almost like a mystery or thriller. It’s hard to put down, because you want to know what happens next.
Agenda 21: An Expose of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Initiative and the Forfeiture of American Sovereignty and Liberties
Publication Date: December 17, 2010
Agenda 21: An Expose of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Initiative and the Forfeiture of American Sovereignty and Liberties explores how climate control will be used by the United Nations to bolster its position as a one world government and potentially usurp national sovereignty as well as individual rights. This book has been formatted for optimal use on your Amazon Kindle Reader and the various free Kindle apps.