When an opponent declares, “I will not come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.”
Speech November 1933, quoted in The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer
**Remember that Hitler was a Democratic Socialist.**
Dumbing DOWN our children through ideological material/propaganda. Textbooks no longer have the original history documents/founding fathers, true history of the KKK and Jim Crow law.
Parents need to read and understand the principles of Communism and its 45 steps to power. The following was read into Congressional Record in 1963:
**Pay close attention to steps 17-20, 25-32 AND Steps 40 and 41**
For those unacquainted with Communism’s 45 Steps, I strongly advise that you study them. Many have already been accomplished. America has just elected a president who has more in common with communism than he does with America. If you love this country, fight to make sure Obama and his bots do not fulfill these steps. It is a fight too many of us are too late engaging in, but it ain’t over yet.
Appendix, pp. A34-A35
January 10, 1963
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
**17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
**18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
**19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
**20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
**25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
**26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
**27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
**28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
**29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
**30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
**31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
**32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
**40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
**>>41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Reiterating #41 above: Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
From Obama’s lapdog media MSNBC:
Titled Lean Forward:
**Listen carefully from 0:17 seconds to 0:27 seconds**
“We have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families and recognize that kids belong to whole communities”
**A MUST WATCH VIDEO for Parents and Grandparents**
Common Core and CScope
Since Obama’s re-election, the Socialists/Progressives/Marxist feel they have carte blanche in policy, education and the economy. Their masks have now come off…..
*Remember the Congressional Progressive Caucus of Democrats ARE Democratic Socialists. The Congressional Progressive Caucus originated and was founded by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and open and avowed Socialist.**
Almost every speech from Obama speaks about improving our educational system. The Department of Education was started by President Jimmy Carter. We, as American taxpayers have literally thrown BILLIONS of dollars at the Federal Education System and what results/improvements have we seen?
Carter could point to a number of achievements in domestic affairs. He dealt with the energy shortage by establishing a national energy policy and by decontrolling domestic petroleum prices to stimulate production. He prompted Government efficiency through civil service reform and proceeded with deregulation of the trucking and airline industries. He sought to improve the environment. His expansion of the national park system included protection of 103 million acres of Alaskan lands. To increase human and social services, he created the Department of Education, bolstered the Social Security system, and appointed record numbers of women, blacks, and Hispanics to Government jobs.
Teacher Unions have taken over our Education System. They always say they love teaching and we do it for the children…..
An IMPORTANT LINK TO READ. CLICK ON BLUE LINK:
Teachers Union Bigshot Not About Kids, It’s About Power
Trouble viewing video? Click Here.
The newest Marxist plan for Education is This: A MUST READ for parents/grandparents of school aged children!
Changing our American Schools Through Stealth Programs. What is “Common Core” and WHY Parents Should Pay Attention.
To “hide” the core marxist pedagogy, “Common Core” has many different names:
Enter “Common Core” Education: Basically a stealth “chameleon” of different names, but all with the same Core Principles:
SRN: Student Redesign Network
Interconnected with a basic core: Edutopia.org (Marist utopia education style)
Pedagogy in education:
Remember that while the traditional method of pedagogy involves a teacher and students, modern educational thought trends toward experiential and communal learning. Blurring the line between teacher and student empowers students to take control of their education and make their own discoveries. An experiential, community-based pedagogy may be the best thing for you and your classroom; simple changes, such as arranging the chairs in a circle and encouraging full participation, may enhance the educational experience.
BILL AYERS: THE LEFT MUST UTILIZE ITS ‘ABSOLUTE ACCESS’ TO AMERICA’S CLASSROOMS
December 21, 2012
“If we want change to come, we would do well not to look at the sites of power we have no access to; the White House, the Congress, the Pentagon,” Ayers added. “We have absolute access to the community, the school, the neighborhood, the street, the classroom, the workplace, the shop, the farm.”
“Why are we ignoring that and saying, ‘I hope Obama makes peace’?” he asked. “Forget about it. He’s not going to do anything if you don’t do something.”
From Discover the networks: The SPLC
the Montgomery, Alabama-based Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a self-identified “nonprofit civil-rights organization,” proceeds from the premise that the U.S. is a country “seething with racial violence” and “intolerance against those who are different.” “Hate in America is a dreadful, daily constant,” says SPLC, and violent crimes against members of minority groups like blacks, homosexuals, and Arabs/Muslims “are not isolated incidents,” but rather, “eruptions of a nation’s intolerance.” Vowing to combat the “hate and bigotry” directed against “the most vulnerable members of society,” SPLC rides to the rescue by “tracking and exposing” the activities of “hate groups and racial extremists throughout the United States.” The Center was founded in 1971 by two young Alabama lawyers, 35-year-old Morris Dees and 28-year-old Joseph Levin, Jr. The latter served as SPLC’s legal director from 1971-76, but it was Dees who would emerge as the long-term “face” of the organization.
Section titled Teaching Tolerance
One of SPLC’s most highly touted initiatives is its Teaching Tolerance program, which works to “foster school environments that are inclusive and nurturing,” and to help teachers “prepare a new generation to live in a diverse world.” The program produces a biannual publication, Teaching Tolerance magazine, which reaches more than 400,000 educators nationwide, as well as multimedia teaching kits, online curricula, and professional development resources. All of these are provided to educators at no cost.
The person in charge of Teaching Tolerance is William Ayers, the lifelong America-hating Marxist and former Weather Underground terrorist. In a glowing profile that appeared inTeaching Tolerance magazine, SPLC research fellow Gabrielle Lyon depicted Ayers as an “education reformer,” a “civil rights organizer,” a champion of “social justice,” and a “teacher and author” with “a rich vision of teaching that interweaves passion, responsibility and self-reflection.”
The Teaching Tolerance lesson kits contain reading materials and suggested classroom activities aimed at K-12 students, and generally steer them toward the conclusion that America is an inequitable, racist, and sexist society. As such, they bear the unmistakable imprint of William Ayers and Morris Dees. A brief survey of some of these lessons will illustrate the point.
* A series of lessons titled “Issues of Poverty” emphasize that African-Americans and Latinos are poor in disproportionately high numbers; that people are not personally responsible “for the socio-economic inequality from which they suffer”; and that “poverty is systemic, rooted in [capitalist] economics, politics and discrimination.”
* “Then and Now: Tolerance as a Casualty of War” is intended to help students “understand the injustice and dangers of scapegoating an entire group of people during a national crisis.” Most notably, it cautions against repeating, vis à vis Muslims in post-9/11 America, “the racism and paranoia that emerged after Pearl Harbor [and] led to the illegal internment of Japanese Americans.”
* “Sexism: From Identification to Activism” is designed to make students aware of the many “ways in which sexism manifests in personal and institutional beliefs, behaviors, use of language and policies.”
* “Visualizing School Equity” teaches that “unequal funding systems have concentrated students of color into underfunded, under-equipped institutions that some critics call ‘apartheid schools.’”
* “Test Yourself for Hidden Bias” urges students to “examine” their own “unconscious, or automatic, biases” as “an important step in understanding the roots of stereotypes and prejudice in our society.”
* “Six Lessons from Jena” emphasizes the prevalence of white racism in American society, and of deep biases in the juvenile-justice system.
* “The Immigration Debate” requires students to read a commentary by SPLC legal director Mary Bauer, encouraging them “to take a hard look at the harm and devastation done to people of Alabama because of the state’s anti-immigrant legislation.”
* “Recognizing the Undocumented” features “activities that will make students aware of the roles that undocumented immigrants [i.e., illegal aliens] play in the harvest and processing of food and other necessary products … and appreciate the importance of human rights.”
* “Introducing Kids to the Idea of Environmental Racism” teaches that “communities of color are more likely to bear the brunt of environmental hazards than are white communities.”
* “Emmett Till: A Classroom Sonnet” focuses children’s attention on the African-American teenager who was brutally murdered in by a group of whites Mississippi in 1955.
* “Economic Injustice Affects Us All” introduces students to the strikes and boycotts that the socialist labor activists Cesar Chavez and Dolores Huerta led against grape growers. After being thoroughly indoctrinated in the “injustice” of “income disparity,” students are directed to strike a blow for “economic justice” by creating various art projects that visually illustrate pay differences between executives and low-level employees.
* “Thanksgiving Mourning” teaches that because of “the racism and oppression” that Native Americans have had to endure ever since Europeans arrived in the New World, they often view Thanksgiving only as “a reminder of the genocide of millions of their people, the theft of their lands, and the relentless assault on their culture.”
Notable “Educators” in our High Schools and Universities:
Excerpt (In student’s own words)
“Just before the 2010 Midterm election, I was on the front page of the local newspaper for my political volunteer work and my teachers noticed. One of my seven teachers made it very clear that she dissaproved of my civic engagement. In a period of two months, my Geography teacher frequently would take me aside after school for a few minutes and tell me how stupid, wrong and misguided I was for being Republican. The harassment with this specific teacher got so bad, I had to switch schools halfway through the year. At this time I was only 12 years old. To my knowledge, this teacher was not disciplined at all for her actions.
Two months after I switched to my new school, Scott Walker passed the controversial Budget Repair Bill. Most of the teachers at my new school were more than upset. A couple of my teachers wore red every day while crying, protesting and providing a one-sided perspective on the reforms and making it clear to us just how bad they believed Scott Walker was. One teacher even said she wouldn’t be able to have another child because Scott Walker was cutting so much money from her pay.
A few months later, I expected things to die down and be over with; it didn’t. Almost four months after Walker’s budget was passed, I walked into choir to find a substitute teacher showing us a 5 minute video about how great unions were and then she talked for an additional 10 minutes about how bad she believed Scott Walker to be. At the end of the class, I stood up, defended the governor and told her how inappropriate her behavior was. I was told she didn’t do that to another class for the rest of the day.
During my 8th grade year I received more attention for my political activity. I had become known in the community because of newspaper, radio and TV interviews and was aware that this would possibly make me a target. Not only was I a volunteer for Governor Walker, but I was a very vocal supporter of him as well. While there were some minor instances of teachers complaining about Walker and a few mentions of my media appearances and such, the rhetoric seemed to be dying down.
It was a short-lived reprieve. Things have deteriorated again this year, my freshman year. I came into the year with the knowledge that some teachers would already view me negatively because of my political views and I was correct.
Notable University Professors: (Click on blue lettered link to read about them)
Peter McLaren *UCLA**
Bernadine Dohrn (Bill Ayers wife)
Dohrn is currently an associate professor of law at Northwestern University, where she is also director of the Legal Clinic’s Children and Family Justice Center. She sits on important committees and boards of the American Bar Association, and she formerly served as an advisory board member for the American Civil Liberties Union.
Dohrn was also a board of trustees member of a Chicago-based graduate school in child development known as the Erikson Institute, named after the psychoanalyst Erik Erikson and co-founded by Barbara Bowman, the mother of Barack Obama’s close advisor Valerie Jarrett. (In 1950 Erikson became a hero to the left by choosing to resign from his professorship at the University of California rather than sign an anti-communist loyalty oath as the school required.) Tom Ayers (father of Bill Ayers) has also served on the Erikson Institute’s board.