This is in Addition to this:
It is Monday, April 22, 2013. Follow-up to Glenn Beck Ultimatum. Congressional and WH Administration Movement **UPDATED**
THAT DETAINED SAUDI “STUDENT” NAMED AL-HARBI, IS ACTUALLY OSAMA BIN LADEN’S SON, HAMZA BIN LADEN.
GLENN BECK Beck said on his TV show:
“We know who this Saudi national is, and if government doesn’t come clean and announce his identity, on Monday THE BLAZE will.”
WHO IS THIS SAUDI?? Hospital photos are this week. Young photos are Hamza Bin Laden. Group photo is “trio of Saudis” at Boston Marathon.
Hamza is the son of Khairiah Sabar of Saudi Arabia, one of Bin Laden’s three wives who were living in the Abbottabad compound. Interrogation of the surviving wives of Osama Bin Laden by Pakistani intelligence after the raid on the Abbottabad revealed Hamza was the only person missing. He was not among those killed or injured. The raid conducted by the SEAL team was thorough: infrared technology, as well as ground troops, remained confident nobody inside the compound had escaped. There were no hidden exit tunnels from the compound.
In a letter confiscated in the raid, written by bin Laden and addressed to his “Chief of Staff” Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, bin Laden mentions his desire that Hamza would be educated in Qatar as a religious scholar so that he could “refute the wrong and the suspicions raised around Jihad.” The same letter revealed that Hamza did not escape the raid because he was not even present in Abbottabad. Letters from the compound also confirmed that Osama was grooming Hamza to be his heir apparent following the death of Hamza’s older brother Saad in a 2009 US drone strike.
The congressional source told TheBlaze it was unclear as to why representatives from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) would be unaware of this information. Earlier on Thursday, an official with ICE said it was “categorically false” that Alharbi had ever been considered for deportation.
The congressional source, however, said the information sent to Congress showed that a file was created on “Abdul Rahman Ali Al Harby” at 4 p.m. on Tuesday by an official with the National Targeting Center, a counterterrorism sub-agency of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the Department of Homeland Security. The file stated that the individual is “linked to the Boston bombing” and was to be processed for revocation of his visa based on national security grounds, the congressional source revealed.
Osama Bin Laden’s son Hamza at young age
OBL and son Hamza
DHS OFFICIAL PROVIDES NEW DETAILS, MAINTAINS INNOCENCE OF SAUDI NATIONAL ONCE CONSIDERED A PERSON OF INTEREST IN BOSTON BOMBINGS
April 22, 2013
Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, who is in the U.S. on a student visa, was placed on the “no-fly” list as a precaution after federal officials identified him as a person of interest, the DHS official told TheBlaze. Early in the investigation, an “event” file was also created on the Saudi national by the National Targeting Center. The event, which has reportedly been viewed by members of Congress, links Alharbi to terrorist activity by flagging him under section 212, 3B and calls for his deportation.
Alharbi is currently considered innocent and not connected to the Boston bombings or the two suspects identified by the FBI, according to the DHS official. He was very cooperative and willing to do whatever investigators required to prove his innocence, the official said.
The DHS source told TheBlaze that there is no deportation order in effect for Alharbi and he did not know his whereabouts at this point.
The source also told TheBlaze that Alharbi filed the correct visa-related paperwork to transfer schools from Ohio to Massachusetts. His student visa is reportedly still valid and not being violated, the source said.
When asked by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.) during the hearing specifically why there were plans made to deport someone who was allegedly at the scene of the bombings, Napolitano refused to answer because the question is “just not worthy of an answer.”
Officials with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on Thursday denied there was a deportation order for Alharbi, saying that is “categorically false.” The same ICE official then revealed that there was a second Saudi national in custody but said that individual was not linked to the Boston bombing.
Today, the DHS official shed some light on the mysterious case of a second Saudi student taken into custody on the day of the Boston bombings, which could have possibly led to some initial confusion on behalf of federal officials.
The second Saudi national, also in the U.S. on a student visa, was reportedly stopped at a port in Boston where he was picking up a shipment. The Saudi student was then detained at the port because of the heightened security checks being conducted after two bombs tore through downtown Boston.
Officials determined that the student was not connected to the Boston bombings, though he was found to have violated his student visa by not enrolling in school, the DHS official explained. He was then ordered to appear in court on immigration-related grounds as a result of the visa violation.
Will the Saudi Arabian connection at the Boston Marathon Bombing end up like the investigation into Benghazi bombing?
Do YOU TRUST our government to get answers and act upon that intel?
**Will threats of imprisonment quell any intel being leaked to outside sources that will Truthfully report this?**
**Contact YOUR Representatives and Senators in Congress and DEMAND answers**
Canadian police say they have thwarted a deadly al-Qaeda-supported plan to derail a passenger train as it crossed the Whirpool Rapids Bridge connecting Canada to the United States, plunging its many would-be victims 225 feet into the raging Niagara River.
“After an extensive and complex criminal investigation,” Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) representatives said during a Monday press conference, police arrested and charged two individuals with terrorism related offenses.
The suspects have been identified as 30-year-old Chiheb Esseghaier and 35-year-old Raed Jaser of Montreal and Toronto, respectively.
Police said the men are not Canadian citizens, but wouldn’t say where they are from. They face charges of conspiring to carry out an attack and murder people in association with a terrorist group.
A source said the “Amtrak Maple Leaf line, which runs from Toronto to New York City, was targeted,” the Daily Mail notes, citing Reuters. “Canadian officials declined to confirm which trains were in the crosshairs.”
Police later added that the suspects received assistance from al-Qaeda figures in Iran, but said there is no indication the alleged plot was state-sponsored. They say the al-Qaeda support was in the form of “direction and guidance.”
Reuters sources reportedly added: “U.S. security and law enforcement sources [said] the suspects had sought to attack the railroad between Toronto and New York City.”