Obama’s transcripts unavailable for comment.
(NYT) — Mitt Romney, who is one of the wealthiest men ever to seek the presidency, said on Wednesday that he had no intention of releasing his tax returns if he became the Republican presidential nominee, breaking with a long tradition in both parties. […]
A spokesman for President Obama‘s re-election campaign blasted Mr. Romney and questioned whether he had something to hide in his finances.
“Why does Governor Romney feel like he can play by a different set of rules?” said Ben LaBolt, a spokesman for the Obama campaign. “What is it that he doesn’t want the American people to see? Governor Romney, who has favored secrecy over openness time after time, should live up to the same standard of disclosure his father and others set.”
The Democratic National Committee took only hours on Thursday to unveil a new Web site, http://www.whatmittpays.com. The site allows visitors to select their income level and compare how much less they would have paid if they were taxed at what the group assumes would be Mr. Romney’s lower rate.
Doug Ross has this list of records Obama still hasn’t released:
1. Occidental College records and transcripts — Not released
2. Columbia University records and transcripts — Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper — ‘not available’
4. Harvard University records and transcripts — Not released
5. Medical records — Not released
6. Illinois State Senate schedule — ‘not available’
7. Illinois State Senate records — ‘not available’
8. Law practice client list — Not released
9. Certified Copy of Original Birth certificate — Not released
10. Harvard Law Review articles published — None
11. University of Chicago scholarly articles — None
12. Record of Baptism — Not released or ‘not available’
Had to clean my computer screen off from spewing coffee while literally LAUGHING!
The Goebbels Propaganda is ALIVE and WELL in the Obama re-election campaign!
Obama is hiding his records at Interpol. WHY?
From the Obamafile:
INTERPOL‘s U.S. headquarters is conveniently located in Eric Holder’s Justice Department, so perhaps there will no longer be a need for Sandy Berger to raid the National Archives.
“Inviolable archives means INTERPOL records are beyond US citizens’ Freedom of Information Act requests and from American legal or investigative discovery,” writes Steve Schippert and Clyde Middleton at ThreatsWatch.org. But why would the Obama administration want to allow an international police force to operate on American soil without constitutional restraints?